For the last week and a half, this car has changed and evolved considerably from its stock form. The manifold headers and exhaust went on with the help of my friend Justin, giving the car a substantially deeper tone. The coilover suspension took me a few days to tackle and install, as I did each corner of the car separately and did not have a car jack with a low enough profile to fit underneath the frame of the car. Ride height still needs some work, as I scrape while leaving my driveway. Since I'm currently running 5x114.3 bolt pattern wheels on a car that originally came from factory as 5x100, I started playing with adapters. However, this required me to shave off the OEM studs to make room for the wheels I had. Car currently rides great with 10k front/rear spring rates. Still need to play with dampening and spring preload a bit before I'm completely satisfied. An alignment would be nice too, handling is spotty at the moment. Here's some photos I took after my first shakedown and drive out of the community.